I am walking into a stadium for a football game. But it isn't Memorial. It's more like a race track stadium with a large mesh net dangling down from the rafters. I am with two people I don't recognize as close friends. The girl reminds me of a friend of Matt's, and the guy reminds me of one of the interviewers from LiveOps. It's a cold day, with lots of fog. As we walk down to our seats, I can see fog clinging to the mesh net.
We get down to our seats and I look onto the field. There are two groups of football players lined up to scrimmage, one group in white and the other in orange. The orange team false starts. But they are arranged like a band marching onto the field. I look closer and I notice that it isn't a real football game. The jerseys all say different schools like Clemson, Miami, etc. I talk about this with my company and they tell me its just a practice game. To my far right there are these kids with bass drums of assorted sizes.
I go to the band section where the trombones are at. On the field, the teams gathered up and are doing some kind of trust game, where they link up in chains and push each chain up vertically, like they're building some kind of human ladder. It falls after about 15 people are vertical to the ground.
I see Eric. We hang out for a little bit but then he leaves through a door marked EXIT. Or was it _ _ 3 4. The first two were letters. L D 3 4? Anyway, I feel bored and I think I wake up from this sequence.
The next sequence is very abstract and I don't remember much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment